This is the first entry. It will be deleted after we put up a real entry.
Thank you for signing the petition.
WHAT ELSE CAN I DO?
1. Tell a friend. Forward this information.
2. Write to the GSU Executive to express your concern. Please cc: email@example.com.
A sample letter is below.
3. Get informed. Check out OPIRG-Toronto’s latest statement to the Graduate Students’Union, below.
The Tools for Change program has just released its winter
This winter’s workshop topics include: meeting facilitation, how to
host a workshop, avoiding activist burnout, group decision making, web
research skills for activists and journalists, financial management,
organizing rallies, direct action, and more.
A project of OPIRG Toronto, Earthroots, and Greenpeace Canada, Tools
for Change helps Torontonians develop skills to champion social and
Action Speaks Louder is the biannual newsletter of the Ontario Public Interest Research Group at the University of Toronto. The Winter 2012 edition is now available on campus! Content includes:
- Ryan Culpepper, Katie Mazer and James Nugent on CUPE 3902's labor
struggle and strike mandate
- Shaun Shepherd on racism, post-secondary education and the Feb 1st
Student National Day of Action